What is the Difference Between Right and Left?
From Moshe Feiglin's Facebook Page:
“There is a huge difference between Netanyahu and me,” Labor Party Chairman Avi Gabai explained this morning, and then went into details:
· The Right does not want peace and we do.
· Netanyahu has retracted his Bar Ilan speech and the two-state-solution and we are in favor of it.
· For the past ten years, the Right has not conducted any serious peace process.
· The Right is building outside the settlement blocs and we oppose that.
Now for the truth:
· The Right wants peace just as much as the Left.
· Netanyahu never retracted his Bar Ilan speech and the two-state principle.
· In the 20 year reign of the Left (from 1967) there was no process that actually led to peace.
· The Right is not building. Not in Jerusalem, not outside the settlement blocs and not inside the settlement blocs. The only construction that is being authorized in small measure is building within the settlements themselves.
So what is the real difference between the Right and the Left?
The Left wants to give up our Land.
And the Right is able to give up our Land.
It’s a good thing we have Zehut.